Position: Staff Pastor
Location: Powder Springs, Ga
Hours of Work: Full-Time. M-Th 9-5. Sun 9-1. Extended weekday and weekend work may be required.
Rate of Pay: Competitive salary, depending on experience. Full benefits package available.
Responsible for all aspects of connecting the church to the community and the world, and for helping the church to live its mission to “reach and influence the world with the love of Christ” by preparing and engaging church members in serving the communities in which we live, work and play.
Be a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and Outreach ministry.
Responsible for promoting outreach events and opportunities to serve.
Oversee all Outreach leaders, structures, and events (including our annual SERVE DAY event).
Identify opportunities to regularly integrate outreach opportunities into all ministries of the church.
Establish strategic relationships with local advertising outlets and ensure continuous awareness of the church in the community.
Act as a connector to the Seven Springs’ mission and culture within the church, the community and beyond.
Establish relationships with local businesses and business owners for strategic partnership and sponsorships.
Function as owner and champion of all external marketing activities maximizing attendance of special outreach focused events, key evangelistic sermon series, and any other activity requiring external marketing support.
Work with church staff to continuously create new events and other venues for inviting new people to eventually become regular attendees of church services.
Lead and organize and oversee Seven Springs missions trips.
Develop an annual departmental budget and manage spending to budget.
Develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude, and behavior.
Fully embrace the vision, values, and statement of faith of Seven Springs Church.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience
• 3-5 years of experience in connecting and organizing people and ministry opportunities.
• Experience with leading and connecting with people in a smaller group setting.
• Passion for outreach and partnerships
• High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
• Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Great attention to detail and time-management skills
• Management experience
• Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church or non-profit